Wednesday, November 29, 2006

lazarus

Check this out. i wont mention who it is by until you've actually scrolled through it. muahahaha.

Lazarus

As the cheerless towns pass my window
I can see a washed out moon through the fog
And then a voice inside my head breaks the analogue
And says

"Follow me down to the valley below
You know
Moonlight is bleeding from out of your soul"

I survived against the will of my twisted folk
But in the deafness of my world the silence broke
And said

"Follow me down to the valley below
You know Moonlight is bleeding from out of your soul"

"My David don't you worry
This cold world is not for you
So rest your head upon me
I have strength to carry you"

(Ghosts of the twenties rising Golden summers just holding you)

"Follow me down to the valley below
You know
Moonlight is bleeding from out of your soul
Come to us Lazarus
It's time for you to go"


yeap. thats it. this song is by porcupine backside, eh wait, i mean porcupine tree. this song is one of the very few songs by this group which i have listened repeatedly to, ergo, i like this song. the lyrics are, erm, open to debate. as i have not listened to the rest of the album, i do not know if it is part of a greater story. but anyway, the tune is sweet.

oh well. this is the second last post i will be making before i will be leaving on an obligatory hiatus.

a: these wires are entangled.
b: stand up! you are probably sitting on some wires. they are not entangled.
a: okay. you come and see.
b: look here, just loosen up these wires, straighten them up and there you go.
b: and i suppose that wasnt entangled?


erm. i doubt anyone would've understood that. but nevermind.

todays training was very productive. i got promoted to thirty metres by koach! haha. yay. but of course, i got burnt to crisp. damn, someone should bring back those shelters. after training and james bond, i courted with the "depression" again and left $35 poorer. hee.

No comments: